We collect and use certain information to provide an enhanced user experience on the Axios website and in our suite of products. This information may be used for market research purposes. It’s up to you how you use our services. And you can manage or change your preferences at any time.
What data we gather
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Collecting this data helps us understand your preferences and enables tailored content that is relevant to you. This information is also used to influence our product and service development roadmap. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To respond to specific user enquiries
- To customise content based on your preferences
- To contact you via email, phone or mail about products, services and offers that may be relevant to you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services and offers that may be relevant to you
- For market research purposes
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of text asking permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Your browser adds the text in a small file. The purpose of a cookie is to help us analyze web traffic or let us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow a web application to respond to you as an individual. You may set your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely.
Your web browser may have settings which will notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies; those files are stored as part of your internet browser.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in one of our forms or provide your details on our website, you will be able to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post
You can change your opt-in settings via the following ways:
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Write to us: 60 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH52 5DS
- Change your subscription preferences by clicking the link provided in our email communications
You reserve the right to be forgotten and can withdraw your consent at any time.
1The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the UK Data Protection Act (DPA) and all other non-EU region data protection legislation.