ITIL 4 Guide: From Zero to Hero in 60 Minutes
by Markos Symeonides, on 28-May-2021 13:45:00
Struggling to keep up with the latest ITSM best practices?
Get up to speed with this 60 minute ITIL 4 primer.
Part of our Making ITIL 4 Simple series.
It's been 2 years since the publication of ITIL 4 and we're seeing a steady rise of interest in the new guidance—and how it can be applied (and automated with ITSM tech).
But in the IT world, it can be difficult to make time for learning. Many people don't have the slack to take 3 full days away from work for the ITIL 4 Foundation training. So, people find it hard to find time to stay up to date with the latest developments in ITSM best practices.
That's why we've made this handy 25-page ITIL 4 primer. You can read it in 60 minutes—perfect for lunch hour or a Sunday evening read to help you bounce into Monday with a fresh perspective!
What you'll learn:
- How ITIL 4 is different: New architecture, new focus, new philosophy
- What is the Service Value System (and why do I need it)?
- What is the Service Value Chain (SVC)?
- How Value Streams work
- The 4 Dimensions of ITIL 4: The holistic approach
- The 7 Guiding Principles
GET STARTED WITH ITIL 4
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation chat with a qualified consultant
ITIL 4 Software: Accelerate ITIL 4 Adoption with Automation
Sign-up for blog notifications to make sure you don't miss out
MORE ABOUT ITIL 4
- What's new in ITIL 4?
- What are the 4 Dimensions of ITIL 4?
- The 7 Guiding Principles of ITIL 4?
- The ITIL 4 Service Value System
- The ITIL 4 Service Value Chain
- ITIL 4: Why Processes are now Practices
- A Brief History of ITIL
ITIL 4© is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.