Integrate ITSM and ITOM
by Markos Symeonides, on 26-Mar-2018 07:00:00
The increased importance of “go-faster” mentality in IT operations means teams need to adapt to new ways of working whilst keeping an eye on operations and assets.
Close integration between ITSM and ITOM allows your organization to deliver high quality service—more efficiently and cheaper than ever before. This is achieved mainly through better management, control, and insight into the technology supply chains that make up IT services.
Integrating ITSM and ITOM also allows service management to automate routine IT and service delivery tasks such as:
- Software access requests and fulfillment
- Compliance audit readiness checks
- Supplier management
- Pro-active maintenance on components which underpin critical business services
This will give your business greater visibility of processes, better efficiency, lower overhead costs and enhanced staff productivity. Since IT is no longer wasting time on low labor-intensive tasks, they can instead concentrate on higher-value projects.
Our Top Tips
- WHITEPAPER: A Practical Guide to Integrating ITSM & ITAM
- WEBINAR: Unleash the Power of Unified ITSM and ITOM